Siemplify Cloud holds up to the highest standards when it comes to the security, integrity and data protection. From regularly conducted penetration tests and vulnerability scans to our world class devops team, Siemplify Cloud gives you the confidence and peace of mind required for safe and smooth operations.
Siemplify adheres to the following requirements:
- Encrypted Communication
- All Communication between Siemplify Client & Server is encrypted (TLS) and signed with a Trusted Certificate
- Services & DB encrypted communication (TLS)
- Microservices secure internal communication (TLS)
- Dedicated and isolated environment for each customer (Single Tenant approach)
- AWS Best Practices – followed AWS and industry best practices for cloud architecture and operations
- Network Security
- Network Isolation – dedicated private network segment for each customer
- Network Protection – communication is completely encrypted and secured, TLS encryption in transit.
- AWS WAF
- Shield (anti DDoS)
- Physical Data isolation – separated and private database for each customer
- Data Protection
- AES 256-bit encryption at rest using a dedicated KMS key per customer
- Each backup is encrypted with the customer KMS key
- Restricted access policies
- Sensitive Data is encrypted in the application level.
Siemplify is compliant with the following regulations and certificates:
- GDPR – In Progress