- In the Siemplify Platform. navigate to Settings > Advanced > Remote Agents.
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the screen to open the Installation process.
- Select the option to deploy the Agent on a docker.
- In the first step, add the name of the Agent and choose the environment it will be installed on.
- In the second step, double click to copy the Docker command and paste as is into the machine.
- When the deployment has finished, click Next in the Siemplify platform to perform a connectivity check with your new agent. A success screen will display. If something has gone wrong, a failure screen will display instead which provides helpful links for troubleshooting.
- Click Done. The Agent is added.
Thanks for your feedback.