The Tableau Server will be installed and hosted in a standalone Linux Server and can be accessed from any browser or Tableau app.
Following are the minimum hardware recommendations for a single-node installation of Tableau Server:
- 16 core, 2.0 GHz or higher processor 16V-CPU (ex.AWS)
- 64-bit processor architecture x 64 chipsets (ARM based processors not supported)
- 64 GB memory (RAM)
- 500 GB disk space under the root [~/] folder.
The following distributions of Linux are supported:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7.6, CentOS 7.8, Oracle Linux 7.3+, Debian 9.0+, Amazon Linux 2
The following distributions are NOT supported:
- RHEL 8, Non-LTS releases and custom kernels
For more information, please refer to Tableau documentation.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket