The following procedure describes the Agent Auto-Upgrade process.
To perform Agent Auto-Upgrade:
1. Upgrade the Publisher to the new version (e.g. 1.3.3 to 1.3.4)
- For Cloud environments, use the Publisher upgrade pipeline.
- For on-Prem environments, run the upgrade command for the new Installer.
2. Once the upgrade is finished, navigate to Settings > Advanced > Remote Agents.
3. Double click on the agent.
4. Disable the Agent and then refresh the page.
5. After the status is disable, double click on the Agent again and enable it.
6. When the status is live, click on the information button and to confirm the updated version. It may take a few minutes for the update to finish.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.