The following procedure describes the basic process of running the Siemplify Publisher Installer.
To install the Publisher:
- Copy the Publisher installer file to a “clean” Linux machine – Siemplify_Publisher_Installer.sh
- Enter as root user or any other sudo user.
- Place the publisher installer in any directory (Note that it is not recommended to use tmp folder).
- Provide the necessary permissions by running:
chmod +x siemplify_publisher_installer.sh
- Run the installer:
sudo bash siemplify_publisher_installer.sh -inst
- Wait for the installation to finish.
Continue to Configure Publisher.
Thanks for your feedback.