Deploy the Publisher
In this section, we will describe how to deploy and setup a working instance of Siemplify Publisher. If you are deploying a publisher from an OVA template, make sure your VM ESXi version is 6.5 or newer.
- Deploy the Siemplify Publisher OVA (supplied by Siemplify) so it is accessible by remote agents and your Siemplify instance (via web).
- Use your credentials to login to the machine (Ask your customer service rep for credentials).
- Validate that Siemplify Publisher is running by executing the following command:
supervisorctl status siemplify_publisher
- If not, start Siemplify Publisher by executing the command:
supervisorctl start siemplify_publisher
- Adjust the time of the Publisher server with the
timedatectlcommand (to match the time of the Siemplify server)
Continue to Configure Publisher
Thanks for your feedback.