The Remote Agent is a python based application which is installed on remote environments and provides the ability to pull data and run actions on a remote network or site.
The purpose of the Agent is to be connected and accessible to the required security products in the remote environment.
There are two ways to deploy the Agent: Docker and Installer.
Installation zip file contains the following files:
- SiemplifyAgent_Centos (installer file)
- agent.key: The key for encrypting and decrypting the data.
- .env: Environment variables
- agent.slave.key (if Secondary Publisher has been configured)
The Siemplify Agent logs are located at:
- Linux: /var/log/SiemplifyAgent