Siemplify Publisher is a web server based on Django Framework which acts as a broker between the Siemplify server and the remote executors. It also stores python dependencies which are required for running actions for all remote actions and integrations. Siemplify Publisher is deployed on a CentOS 7.5 and above machine and served using Gunicron and Nginx.
Siemplify Publisher has an admin panel for managing API keys, dependencies and log activities.
Admin panel URL is: https://[publisher-address]/admin
Only a Publisher user can log in to the admin panel:
In the admin panel you can find the following resources:
- Tokens: For managing agents access tokens
- Agents: Review registered agents and their data
- Connector packages: Review connectors output packages (Data is encrypted). The packages are removed every time Siemplify pulls them
- Dependencies: For managing all existing python dependencies
- Log records: All agent execution history records
- Tasks: The new and ongoing tasks exist in the server (Data is encrypted). Once a task is finished, its removed from the tasks section and only the log record remains.