The next step is to pair the Publisher with your Siemplify instance as follows.
- In the Siemplify platform, navigate to Settings > Advanced > Publishers.
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the following information
- Name of Publisher
- Server API Root (Address)
- Secondary Publisher: Please refer to Set up High Availability for more information on when to fill this out.
- Agent Communication Time: This is the time threshold for the Publisher to receive a ping from the Agent. Once this time is up, the Publisher will tell Siemplify that the Agent is down.
- Publisher API token: For details on how to access this, see previous topic
- Click Save.
The Publisher now appears in the list on the main screen. Note that you can click on View Publisher Logs to download a zip file containing logs from the last 24 hours.
Thanks for your feedback.