Set up Integration
Next, we will set up an integration from the Marketplace to run remotely via the Agent.
- Navigate to the Marketplace.
- Select the required environment
- Select the required Integration and click Configure Integration.
- Select Run Remotely and click Save.
- Actions that run on cases from this environment can now run remotely (manual actions and playbook actions)
Set up Connector
Next, we will set up the Connector to run remotely via the Agent. You can assign as many Connectors as you like.
- Navigate to Connectors.
- Create a new connector.
- Select Remote Connector as shown in screenshot below.
- Click Create.
- Select the required environment.
- Select the required Remote Agent. You will see the Remote Agent status on the top of the screen.
Thanks for your feedback.