The Remote Agent is a python based application which is installed on remote environments and provides the ability to pull data and run actions on a remote site.
The purpose of the Agent is to be connected and accessible to the required security products in the remote environment.
Installation zip file contains 3 files:
- SiemplifyAgent_Centos (installer file)
- agent.key: The key for encrypting and decrypting the data.
- config.json: Configurations as configured in the Siemplify Server for the given Siemplify Agent instance.
- agent.slave.key (if Secondary Publisher has been configured)
Agent files are located at:
- Linux: /opt/SiemplifyAgent
The Agent is also configured in the task scheduler in order to keep it up and running.
The Siemplify Agent logs are located at:
- Linux: /var/log/SiemplifyAgent
The config is included in the installation zip but can be changed manually. It is located under /opt/SiemplifyAgent. and contains the following parameters:
(Make sure you know what you are doing before changing the parameters.)
- Server API Root: https://
- Server API Token:
- Environment ID:
- Root Folder: /opt/SiemplifyAgent
- Root Execution Folder: /opt/SiemplifyAgent\\Tasks
- SDK Files Folder: /opt/SiemplifyAgent\\SDK
- Logs Folder: /opt/SiemplifyAgent\\Logs
- Task Minutes Timeout: 10
- Proxy Address:
- OS Type: winx64