The next step is to pair the Publisher with your Siemplify instance as follows.
- In the Siemplify platform, navigate to Settings > Advanced > Publishers.
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the screen.
- Fill in the following information
- Name of Publisher
- Server API Root (Address)
- Secondary Publisher: Please refer to Set up High Availability for more information on when to fill this out.
- Agent Communication Time: This is the time threshold for the Publisher to receive a ping from the Agent. Once this time is up, the Publisher will tell Siemplify that the Agent is down.
- Publisher API token: See above on details of where to get this.
- Click Save.
The Publisher now appears in the list on the main screen. Note that you can click on View Publisher Logs to view the logs in ElasticSearch. This can be useful if there is a Status error to find out more information.