The following procedure describes the basic process of running the Siemplify Publisher Installer.
To install the Publisher:
- Copy the Publisher installer file to a “clean” Linux machine – Siemplify_Publisher_Installer.sh
- Enter as root user with password.
- Make sure you are in the right directory.
- Set the execution permissions on the file:
sudo chmod +x siemplify_publisher_installer.sh
- Run the installer:
sudo bash siemplify_publisher_installer.sh
- Wait for the installation to finish (around 8 minutes).
Create a new super user
- Use CD to navigate to /opt/SiemplifyPublisher/
- Run the following command:
python manage.py createsuperuser
- Add in the username, email address and the password.
Thanks for your feedback.