Deploy the Publisher
In this section, we will describe how to deploy and setup a working instance of Siemplify Publisher.
- Deploy the Siemplify Publisher OVA (supplied by Siemplify) so it is accessible by remote agents and your Siemplify instance (via web).
- Use the default credentials to login to the machine.
- Validate that Siemplify Publisher is running by executing the following command:
supervisorctl status siemplify_publisher
- If not, start Siemplify Publisher by executing the command:
supervisorctl start siemplify_publisher
- Adjust the time of the Publisher server with the
timedatectlcommand (to match the time of the Siemplify server)
- In the browser, open the Admin Panel of the Siemplify Publisher by accessing
- Use the default credentials for the Admin account.
- If you are prompted to change the password, do so. Click on Home to see the main site administration page.
- Go to Tokens and copy the token of the MSSP user.
- When you pair the Siemplify Publisher with your Siemplify platform, make sure to post this token into the Publisher API token field.
For the next step, your Siemplify administrator will need the public address of the Publisher and the API Key.
Thanks for your feedback.