- Open the vSphere console.
- Select the required destination folder.
- Navigate to File > Deploy OVF Template.
- In the OVF deployment wizard that opens, click Browse in the Source screen and select the Siemplify OVA file. Click Next.
- In the Name and Location fields, provide a logical name. Click Next.
- Under Host/Cluster, select the designated cluster based on your lab architecture. Click Next.
- Under Disk Format select Thin Provision. Click Next.
- Click Finish. The machine will now take several moments to deploy.
- Once the deployment is successfully completed, select the new Siemplify machine and select Power on the Virtual Machine.
Continue on with Open Siemplify Client.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket
Thanks for your feedback.