- Check the IP of Siemplify server from VSphere or with
- Login to a client workstation that has access to the Siemplify server.
- Open a Google Chrome browser and browse to the Siemplify IP
- Click on Advanced and Proceed to to 10.0.0.51 (unsafe).
If you get a Resolution warning, click Proceed Anyway.
- Sign in to Siemplify with username: “admin” and password: “password”. Siemplify recommends changing your password after first login.
- If you receive a message that your license is not valid, contact your designated Customer Success Manager \ Sales Engineer and provide him with your Customer ID.
- Insert the base64 license provided by your sales engineer and click Upload.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket
Thanks for your feedback.