This topic will outline the main steps for the offline installation of Siemplify High Availability system on Linux.
The deployment process consists of 3 main steps:
Step 1 – Repmgr 10 Installation Procedure
Step 2 – Set up file Samba Sharing
Step 3 – Install Siemplify Nodes
Step 4 – Install Siemplify PG Detect Script
Deployment process assumptions
- The customer should provide 4 servers with supported OS
- The servers should support Siemplify servers specifications
- The deployment process required sudo permission for certain steps.
- IP Addresses – A customer should provide 5 static internal IP addresses
- 4 for APP and DB servers
- 1 for Virtual IP
- Network Access – All Siemplify machines should have access to each other
- For connection between Siemplify machine some Firewall rules will be updated
- The deployment process required dynamic configuration depending on servers parameters
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket