Siemplify recommends using strong passwords for all user logins to protect your information. It is also required to implement mandatory password changes periodically to safeguard your data.
As such Siemplify has implemented the following policy:
- The password is set for 90 days (3 months) after which it will expire.
- Notifications are sent to the Siemplify user letting them know that their password is about to expire and they need to change it.
Notifications will be sent:
- 14 days before password expiry
- 7 days before password expiry
- 2 days before password expiry
- 1 day before password expiry
- If the user lets their password expire or tries to log in too many times with the wrong password, they will be locked out of their account.
- For users who have been locked out of their account, the admin can enable their account again and the password will be valid for another 90 days.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket