The following procedure details how to set up SAML configuration for ADFS.
- Use the linked guide as a basis for setting up the Siemplify server connection in the ADFS server.
- In step number 7 in the linked guide, make sure to add the URL of your Siemplify server. For example, https://10.0.0.12/Saml2
- In step number 13 in the linked guide, you must add Name ID in the LDAP Attribute field and Username in the Outgoing Claim Type.
- In the Siemplify platform, navigate to Settings > General > External Authentication. Enter the details for the Siemplify server.
- In the Identifier field, use the Entity ID that you got from the metadata file.
- In the Audience URI field, use the URL that you used in step 7 of the linked guide.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket
Thanks for your feedback.