Siemplify enables you to track and analyze every aspect of your security operation using Tableau, the world’s leading data visualization software.
Siemplify’s integration with Tableau provides you with complete visibility and control over your security operation and a clear view of your ROI.
The Siemplify Tableau dashboard comes with the following predefined reports under the workbook SOC Performance Report:
- ROI Measurement: This report measures the following: investigation time saved by automation, effectiveness of processes, automatic alerts handling, false positives reduction, analysts activity measurements and overall SOC performance
- Analyst KPIs: The Analyst KPIs report enables you to track the effectiveness of each analyst or group to help identify issues and strengthen various aspects.
- True/False Positives: This report shows different metrics of False positives rate
- Alerts vs Cases: This report compares alerts and cases per product.
- Events and Alert Types: This report displays information on both alerts and events.
Viewing Tableau Reports
- Log into the Tableau Server with the credentials supplied by Siemplify. The home page opens.
- Navigate to the required Report you want to display.
- Select the environment it should take data from and the time frame.
Note that there can be other types of filters, based on the report structure built by Siemplify or by your Tableau report creator.
- Click Download to save the Report as a PDF or other format .
- Alternatively, click Share and send the link to other Tableau users.
At the top of your dashboard is a question mark icon which leads you to Tableau documentation and support.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket