Before getting started, please take a look at these two links below. The customer should have both of these set up in their Azure:
To configure SAML on Siemplify:
- Navigate to Siemplify > Settings > Advanced > External Authentication.
- Select the Custom SAML Provider.
- Fill out the following.
- Provider Name: Azure
- IDP Metadata: Click Download next to the Federation Metadata XML in the SAML screen
- Identifier: Copy what is written in the Azure AD Identifier field in the SAML screen
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): For example: https://Siemplify_Address/Saml2/. You will add this later on to the SAML screen
- Provider Public Certificate: download the Certificate (Base64) from Azure in the SAML screen
To Configure SAML on Azure:
Navigate to Azure > Basic SAML Configuration and configure the following:
Identifier (Entity ID): https://Siemplify_Address/Saml2/ (take this from the Siemplify platform)
Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL): https://Siemplify_Address/Saml2/ACS
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket