- Log in to the database via SSH as a postgres user.
- Enter the following command:
ALTER USER <UserName> WITH PASSWORD <'Password'>
- Access your server via SSH.
- Navigate to this path: /home/siemplifyadmin
- Open this file by entering the command:
- Change the password by entering this command:
- Navigate to this file: /etc/systemd/system.conf
- Change the password as follows:
@sudo systemctl set-environment DB_PASSWORD=
- Restart all Siemplify servers.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket
Thanks for your feedback.