In Software Release 5.0, the HTML template underwent a sanitization process and was based on a predefined white list. As a result, customers were unable to make changes to the HTML template. With Release 5.1, customers can now make changes to the HTML template white list.
To make changes to the white list:
- Navigate to C: Siemplify_Server > Configs and open the Siemplify_Main_Config.xml file in an XML editor.
- Within the config file, locate the Client > HtmlTemplatesWhiteListConfiguration tag.
- Edit the Allowed Tags and Allowed Attributes to include the elements you need.
- Save the file. The changes are saved in the Server and will not be overridden.
- Restart the Server in order for the changes to be applied.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket