In Software Release 5.5.0, bulk actions were added, thereby allowing you to perform various actions on multiple Playbooks and Playbook Blocks at a time.
The following actions are available at the top left of the Playbooks screen.
From right to left:
- Plus : Add a new Playbook or Block. Here you can choose which folder and which environment the Playbook/Block belongs to.
- Edit : Allows you to select single or multiple Playbooks and Blocks for use with the Action menu detailed below.
- New Folder : Adds new folder. Note that to edit the folder name, you need to click on the Edit icon, and put your mouse on the name, click and then type new name.
- Menu : Before clicking on the menu, make sure to click Edit and select the required Playbooks/Blocks. Clicking on the Menu opens up the following actions:
- Duplicate Click to create a duplicate Playbook with the following options:
- Keep or Change Priority – you have the option to keep the original priority value to change to a different one
- Keep in same folder or move to a different folder
- Choose environments it belongs to. Options include single or multiple environments or all environments where “all” means all currently defined environments as well as environments that will be defined in the future.
- Priority Click to change priority.
- Export/Import Useful for sending both Playbooks and Playbook blocks from staging to production server and vice versa. Note that the system only recognizes zip files for import.
- Move To Can move Playbooks/Blocks to another folder or even create a new folder from this option.
- Delete Delete Playbooks/Blocks.
- Filter : Clicking on the Filter opens up the following dialog box where you can choose to filter the display based on:
- Active/Inactive Playbooks – also referred to as Enabled/Disabled
- Priority Level
- Environments (multi-select option)
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket