Siemplify allows creating different sets of user groups and then assigning them different levels of permissions to different modules.
- Navigate to Settings > Organizations > Permissions.
- Click Add Permission Group and add a suitable name. For example, SOC Managers.
- Select Edit/View/None for each of the modules for this new Group.
- Make sure to click the blue Save button on the top right of the screen.
Restricting Environments and Actions
You can also use Restrictions as a way of preventing access to certain types of information from certain User Groups. For example, as an MSSP, you might have a separate SOC Manager groups for separate environments.
- Click on the required User Group.
- In the Restricted Environments section, click the plus icon and choose the Environment which this User Group should not be able to access.
- In the Restricted Actions section, click the plus icon and choose the Action/s which this User Group should not be able to access.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket