You can access the Siemplify API over port 8443 of the Siemplify server. Note that from Release 5.1, you need to use port 443.
In order to be authenticated, you need to create an API key as follows:
- In the Siemplify platform, click the wheel icon on the top right of the screen.
- Navigate to Settings > Advanced > API Keys.
- Click the plus icon on the top right of the screen.
- Fill out the details. Note that the API key is automatically generated.
- Click Create. This API key can be edited or deleted at any time.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket