- Navigate to Siemplify Marketplace and download X Force.
- Click on the Configuration icon, and add the API Root, API Key and API Password:
- Click Save.
- Click Test to test the integration. If successful, you should see a green checkmark.
- Click Read More to see more information. You will note that in Version 7 X-Force has six actions associated with it.
Now that the integrations has been successfully installed and configured, we will use one of the Actions in a manual action.
In this example, we will run Get Hash Info manually on a case with Hash entity.
- Select the required alert and click on the Manual Action icon.
- Search for the Get Hash Info action under XForce and select the entity to enrich. Click on Execute button.
- Navigate to the Case Wall and click on the Show Result under the enriched entity.
- Click on the entity in the Context Details pane to be directed to the Entity Details page. Here you can see all the enriched entity properties from XForce updated by the action. You can use these enrichment attributes in future Playbooks.
Need more help with this?
Click here to open a Support ticket