These permissions will enable users within this group to access ScreenMeet
- System Security -> Groups
- Select Customer Service Support
- In the Roles tab, select Edit
- Add “x_prois_itsm.remote_support”
- This will be the required role for all agents to have access to ScreenMeet
Please make sure that your Access Control (ACL) rules also allow all users of ScreenMeet read access to the following tables in your service-now instance:
***If the relevant users in your instance do not have these permissions, you may provide them by assigning the “itil” role.