- After successfully installing ScreenMeet, you must configure the profiles in your service organization correctly so that they have the requisite permissions to use it. Let’s start with the System Administrators:
- Search ‘Profile’ under Setup
- Find and select ‘System Administrator,’ navigate to Custom Permissions
Ensure the System Administrator has the ScreenMeet Group Admin rights
- Next, Find ‘Standard User’ or relevant profile type
- Find ‘Enabled Custom Permissions’, click the Edit button
- From the “Available Custom Permissions” column, Select “screenmeet.ScreenMeet Agent”, Click the Add “>” button, moving it into the “Enabled Custom Permissions” column, then the Save button.
- Repeat these steps for all profiles that will be using ScreenMeet. Once the relevant profiles have received the appropriate custom permissions, you’ll need to ensure they have the requisite object, field, and connected app permissions.
Thanks for your feedback.