1. Configure a new user as “ScreenMeet” or desired username
2. Configure the user’s password to never expire: Salesforce how-to available here
3. Assign full write permissions to ScreenMeet Objects
4. Set a secure password for the service account user
5. Generate a secure token for the user: Salesforce how-to available here
6. Sign into the ScreenMeet console with an account that has the ScreenMeet_Admin custom permission.
7. Navigate the menu to Organization -> Settings and Policies -> Salesforce Integration
8. Enable the “Use Service Account” toggle, then enter the service account username, password, and security token