- Here’s how to complete a fresh installation of ScreenMeet Support within your Salesforce instance:
- Go to the ScreenMeet listing on the Salesforce AppExchange
- Click “Get It Now”
- Log in with the instance credentials you are installing into
- Click either “Sandbox” or “Production” depending on the type of org
- Click “Install”
- Click “Install for Admins Only” – this will limit the permissions automatically granted on install to only your Salesforce admins
- Once the install is complete, you’ll want to distribute ScreenMeet permissions to the appropriate users within your org.
Thanks for your feedback.