You will need to configure cases to start ScreenMeet sessions.
- From a Case, go to the Setup Icon and ‘Edit Page’ (This will take you to the Case Record Page)
- On the Case Record Page, Under Lightning Components on the left hand side, drag ‘Accordion’ to your Case Record Page
- Change first ‘Section Label’ to Custom
- Change Custom Section Label to ScreenMeet
- Delete the ‘Details’ section
- Navigate to the Custom – Managed components at the bottom of the Lightning Components sidebar
- Click and drag “ScreenMeetWidget” to accordion on the right
- After Activating, select ‘Assign as Org Default’ (This may be customer specific depending how your Salesforce is set up)
- Save your changes and click back to return to the regular case page view. You should see the widget visible in the new ScreenMeet panel. It should look something like this:
- If your Case doesn’t already have a place for ‘Related Records,’ place a ‘Related List’ Lightning component onto the page.
- Ensure that ‘ScreenMeet Sessions’ is visible under the ‘Related’ tab.
- After you complete these steps, we’ll want to make sure your Case page layout is configured to populate ScreenMeet session records in the ‘Related’ tab.
Thanks for your feedback.