Step by step guide:
- Download the zip file
- Open Blender, go to edit, properties, addons.
- Press Install and select the zip file you downloaded, then after the installation ends activate the addon.
You will get a new tab called “Sanctus Library” on the N panel.
- Download the new version
- Uninstall the previous version
- Repeat the installation process with the new file
Installing Asset Browser version (Blender 3.1 and later)
- Download the Asset Browser version Blend File
- Create a new folder and place ONLY the 2 files inside de ZIP (the txt holds the categories info)
- Open Blender and go to Edit>Preferences>File Paths
- On Asset Libraries press the plus button and add a name and the file path to the file
- On the hamburger menu icon save preferences
Now when you go to the Asset Library you can switch from “Current File” to Sanctus Library and use all the materials from there.