Room types are the entity that determines what is actually sold to guests. Many channels offer room types (in combination with rate plans), in the PMS the allocation to a specific room is done.
Setting up room types will enable the allocation of individual rooms and therefore at least one room type needs to be loaded.
There is no limitation to the number of room types. Recommended is make a differentiation on the occupancy per room type and/or comfort level.
- when opened, the right (main) screen is empty as no Room Type has been selected yet.
- The list has three filters:
- active – by clicking ‘active’ only Room Types that are marked active are displayed in the list
- inactive – by clicking ‘inactive only Room Types that are marked inactive are displayed in the list
- all – all Room Types are displayed in the list
- The ‘plus sign / add room type will open a new Room Type form in the right screen.