The Revenue page offers, next to insights in the statistics, direct access to the Rates and Availability page. Click on the button to open the Rates and Availability page.
The Revenue page offers 7 graphs, that give insights in the Performance of the hotel over the selected period.
Selecting the Period
- The first field sets the period to display in the graphs:
|Day||Only the selected day is shown||No actual graph is displayed, only the amounts. Day is default when the page is opened and set per default to today|
|Week||A complete week is selected||Default is a week, where today is the first day. The graphs show the performance over the selected week|
|Month||A complete month is selected||Default is the current month. The graphs show the performance over the selected month|
|Custom||Enables the user to select a custom period||Selecting a start date and end date in the calendar will set the date range. The graphs will show the performance over the set period|
- The second field is the date picker:
- Set the correct month and/or year on top of the date picker
- Select the start date by clicking the date in the date calendar (it will be marked blue)
- Drag the mouse over the calendar to the desired end date ((it will be marked blue and the days between start and end will light blue).
- If the end date is a month later, use the arrow on top to proceed to the next month or later.
- After clicking ‘Apply’ on the bottom of the date picker, the graphs are adjusted accordingly and will display the date range as selected.
- The third field sets the period to compare to. When selected, the Current Period is compared to the Comparison Period and the graphs will show:
- the value for the Current Period (In the example € 580,00)
- the value for the Comparison Period (in the example € 215.310,28)
- the difference between the periods (in the example 214.730)
If the Current period performed better, the difference will be displayed in green. If the performance is lower it will be in red (indication is also done by a red down arrow or green up arrow). See the example:
The Performance Dashboard offers 7 graphs in total, stating the performance of the Performance Indicators on the most relevant topics in daily hotel operation (See table below). What actions could be taken or what adjustments to the strategy are needed, coming from these indicators is not easy to answer. If wished, contact Roomer Support or your Account Manager. They will be happy to think along with you and maybe provide you with valuable tips.
|Revenues||Total of all revenues for the selected period||States all revenues on the books|
|ADR||Displays the Average Daily Rate for the selected period||ADR is calculated by calculating the average of the used rate for all reservations, per day|
|RevPar||Displays the revenue per available room for the selected period||The revenue is divided by the available (for sales) rooms, for the selected period|
|Occupancy||Displays the occupancy percentage for the selected period||Total reserved rooms are divided by the total amount of rooms|
|Rooms Sold||Displays the sold rooms for the selected period|
|Avg. length of Stay||The average length of stay for all reservations in the selected period||displayed in number of nights|
|Avg. booking window||The average window the reservation was before before arrival in the selected period||displayed in number of nights|
On the bottom of the page, an Outlook is displayed. This outlook displays the same indicators as the graphs do, but with the expected Performance. The detailed information can help to identify possible issues or unknown peaks.
It can either be per day, for a 7 day period, or per month, for a 12 month period.
The calendar enables to custom set the date to start from and the arrows help to proceed a day/month or go back a day/month.