Country groups are used in PMS to bundle countries into a group, mainly for reporting purposes. The normal way of working is to crete or use existing groups and add countries to the groups. On the Country detail page the linked Country group is also visible.
- when opened, the right (main) screen is empty as no Country Group has been selected yet.
- The list has three filters:
- active – by clicking ‘active’ only Country Groups that are marked active are displayed in the list
- inactive – by clicking ‘inactive’ only Country Groups that are marked inactive are displayed in the list
- all – all Country Groups are displayed in the list
- The ‘plus sign / add Country Group’ will open a new Country Group form in the right screen.