Rate plans are pre-defined ‘products’ that determine when and under which conditions rooms can be booked. Rate plans don’t define the actual price, that is done later, but do set the rules for reservations.
- when opened, the right (main) screen is empty as no Rate Plan has been selected yet.
- The list has three filters:
- active – by clicking ‘active’ only Rate Plans that are marked active are displayed in the list
- inactive – by clicking ‘inactive’ only Rate Plans that are marked inactive are displayed in the list
- all – all Rate Plans are displayed in the list
- The ‘plus sign / add Rate Plan’ will open a new Rate Plan form in the right screen
Thanks for your feedback.