In the PMS Guests can be saved a as a Profile, which is done under Manage Guests. The PMS doesn’t require that a profile is made of each guest, but for returning guests it can a very helpful to keep the details of the guest. When a reservation is made via a channel, the only details that might be available of the guest are the first and last name. It is not recommended to create profiles, based on only these details only.
- when opened, the right (main) screen is empty as no Guest has been selected yet.
- The list has three filters:
- active – by clicking ‘active’ only Guests that are marked active are displayed in the list
- inactive – by clicking ‘inactive’ only Guests that are marked inactive are displayed in the list
- all – all Guests are displayed in the list
- The ‘plus sign / add Guest’ will open a new Guest form in the right screen.