Rooms are the individual entities that are being sold to the guests. Per room a Room type is selected, which will load the settings per room quickly. It is possible to change the settings per individual room. like the amenities and bedding configuration.
- when opened, the right (main) screen is empty as no Room has been selected yet.
- The list has three filters:
- active – by clicking ‘active’ only Rooms that are marked active are displayed in the list
- inactive – by clicking ‘inactive only Rooms that are marked inactive are displayed in the list
- all – all Rooms are displayed in the list
- The ‘plus sign / add room’ will open a new Room form in the right screen.