In the PMS, on many places the country is used. For instance for addresses of guest or companies. In order to process the countries uniform, some settings are needed. Under the ‘Countries’ part, these settings are done.
Most Countries are pre-loaded in the PMS, but there is still the option to change the values of the Countries, add Countries and deactivate unused countries.
- when opened, the right (main) screen is empty as no Country has been selected yet.
- The list has three filters:
- active – by clicking ‘active’ only Countries that are marked active are displayed in the list
- inactive – by clicking ‘inactive’ only Countries that are marked inactive are displayed in the list
- all – all Countries are displayed in the list
- The ‘plus sign / add Country’ will open a new Country form in the right screen.