Opening the grid
By clicking the blue ‘Channel Mapping’ button, the grid opens in the right screen.
- The First Column displays the active Room Types and their connected Rate Plans
- The other Columns display the active channels and the status for the connected Room-Rate combinations
In the grid per Room Type and Rate plan, each Channel has a checkbox. There are three statuses possible:
- Indication that the Room-Rate combination is not to be sold via the Channel.
- No mapping is done from Roomer to the corresponding rate of the Channel
- No updates on rates and availability are sent to the channel for the Room-Rate Combination.
- The connection is made and activated for the Room-Rate combination.
- The Room-Rate Combination is mapped to the corresponding Rate of the Channel
- Updates are sent on rates and availability to the channel for the Room-Rate Combination
- Either the mapping has been requested (from red to blue) OR the unmapping has been requested (from green to blue)
- Blue states that Roomer is working on it, management of the connection can only be done by Roomer
- Check the boxes for the Room type – Rate Combination and Channel to change from red to blue OR green to blue
- the save button will be enabled
- When done, click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Save’ to sent the requested changes to Roomer Support
- The summary is closed
- All changed boxes are blue on the grid
- The save button is disabled
Channels can only be added by Roomer Support. When a new channel is needed, contact Roomer Support. After adding the Channel, the process will be the same as described above for all other channels.