The Lay Pack is the first part of the the standard hose lay requirement, it stores hose in a flake and lays the hose as the distance is covered between the supply and the fire.
- Stores a pre-connected gated wye
- Can be advanced from either end
- Will not lose its form as the hose load lays
- Can be dropped or thrown over a balcony or across a gap
- Can be deployed in a hall way into long flaked lengths
The only difference between the Lay and Big Lay backs is the diameter of hose they stores. They both store up to 30m or 100ft of hose.
- Lay Pack 0-45mm
- Big Lay Pack 45mm-70mm