The QuickLay system lets fire fighters rapidly deploy their hose lines and contain the fire. Minimising smoke, heat and water damage
- Limited access to some factories and industrial sites due to locked gates etc can result in fire fighting delays.
- The Big Lay and Lay Packs can be deployed as fast as the distance is covered by the operator. As the hose is laid, the Big Lay and Lay Packs can be passed up/down ladders or over/under/through fences.
- The Attack Pack deploys from the pack, so it can deploy as soon as the water supply is connected.
- Regardless of the fire origin and direction of spread, Fire Fighters sometimes lay hose the straightest distance to the fire, often the front door/window – this can result in pushing the fire deeper into the building.
- The Quicklay System gives Fire Fighters the ability to circle the fire with pre-connected flaked hose and/or the Lay Pack then deploy the Attack Pack and advance into the building and push the fire back on itself.
- Fire extension can result in collapse zones being identified – with charged hose lines running through them.
- As the hose is initially deployed Fire Fighters can allow for collapse zones and lay the hose accordingly
Thanks for your feedback.