For Single Jacket hose packs, both the Attack and Lay Packs have the ability to increase and decrease their internal volume.
There are effectively three settings:
- Both ends compressed
- Both ends extended
- One end compressed and one end extended
The size you choose will depend on the type of hose you use.
- Both ends compressed – A thin-to-touch canvas hose
- Both ends extended – A thick-to-touch rubber hose
- One end compressed and one end extended – A thicker/older canvas hose or a thinner/newer rubber hose
How to do it:
- Fully open the pack
- Decide which (or both) ends to increase or decrease
- Fully undo all velcro on the front and back of the adjustable area
- Extend or compress the end by folding the pack
- Re-secure the velcro
Thanks for your feedback.