NOTE: Due to Digital Rights Management (DRM), music files cannot be directly restored to your iPhone or iPad. You must use Apple’s iTunes app to re-download any music files you have purchased.
1. From the main app screen, tap “Restore Files”.
2. From the restore menu, chose either “Restore All Photos and Videos” or “Select to Restore”.
- Restore All Photos button — Tapping “Restore All Photos and Videos” will immediately begin to copy all of the photos and videos on ThePhotoStick® Omni device to your iPhone or iPad.
- Select to Restore button — Tapping “Select to Restore” will bring you to another screen where you can select specific photos and videos to be restored to your ThePhotoStick® Omni device.
3. If you choose “Select to Restore,” you will be taken to the screen where you can select the photos and videos to be restored to your iPhone or iPad. To help you find the photos you want to restore, you can choose to display all photos and videos, just photos, or just videos by tapping on the category buttons in the bottom toolbar. When ready to start restoring the selected photos and videos, tap “Restore Now!”
4. Once a restore begins, you will be taken to the running restore screen where you can monitor the progress of the restore.
5. Once the restore completes, you will see the restore summary status screen.