Before you begin
You operate this manual by:
- Using the TOC – Table of content
- Expand / Collapse topics in table of content
- Using the Next / Previous at the end of each topic
- Using the subject direct links for further information
- When you hoover over a picture and see the + sign or a hand, clicking will enlarge the picture
- Using the Print subject function
- Using the Print manual function
- Using the seach bar
- Click on NAVEKSA A/S on the blue top line to switch to another manual
- Sending your feedback to NAVEKSA if you think something should be improved
Recommended background materials to explore:
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV manufacturing manuals available on Microsoft customer/partner source
- Scott Hamilton: Managing your supply chain using Dynamics NAV
- Peik Bech-Andersen: Manufacturing with Dynamics NAV
NAVEKSA solutions are all Microsoft certified applications (CfMD) working on top of Dynamics NAV version 2016 and newer, and 365 Business Central On-Premise versions; both C/AL and AL/Extension versions.
Throughout this document, the following abbreviation will be used.
BC = Dynamic 365 Business Central
NAV = Dynamic NAV
BC – Screenshots
BC – Functions, might not be available in NAV
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.