NAVEKSA ItemPlanning – BOM
Projected Item BOM – Bill of Material Inventory Availability
The ITEMPLANNING – BOM application makes it possible, from one screen, to get an accurate picture of the projected available inventory situation of all components in a single or multi-level BOM – Bill of material.
*To make a decision on assembly order component shortage, you select an assembly item from the list or from a Itemplanning Item line
You will now see:
- How many items you have in stock
- How many you have on order.
- How many items you can build right now.
- See component shortages and earliest delivery dates for the same components at the required date.7
- Earliest date for delivery for the quantity in question regarding components.
- Earliest date for delivery for the quantity in question regarding capacity load.
- See various additional information using the tooltip menu.
- You have the option to “Limit totals to” using the standard NAV function. Normally this will be used to limit totals (show data) to one or more specific locations.