How to Use ItemPlanning – Assembly
ItemPlanning – Assembly has been made with the purpose of an easy way to validate any assembly component shoprtages for a quantity and specific dater for the assemled item.
To make a decision on assembly order component shortage, you select an assembly item from the list.
You will now see:
- How many assembly items you have in stock
- How many assemblies you have on order.
- How many assembly items you can build right now.
- See component shortages and earliest delivery dates for the same components at the required date.
- Earliest date for delivery for the quantity in question
- See various additional information using the tooltip menu.
- You have the option to “Limit totals to” using the standard NAV function. Normally this will be used to limit totals (show data) to one or more specific locations.