- Speed limits are to be observed at all times. On school property, the speed limit is 10 MPH.
- While loading and unloading students at school the engine should be turned off.
- No backing the bus on school grounds, except in the bus yard. If backing is necessary, a spotter is needed so notify a Dispatcher.
- Drivers shall not travel in the left lane of any highway—with or without students unless you have no other choice.
- Drivers shall not pass other vehicles on the school yard
- If a driver finds him/herself in a position where safety becomes ambivalent, they must pull over in a safe location and contact the Transportation Office for guidance..
- Intersection Management – All MHRD bus drivers must remain motionless for a period no less than two (2) seconds at any and all intersection governed by a traffic sign.
Last modified: 2019/08/26