- Absolutely no beverages or food will be brought to areas used by pupils.
- Employees are expected to dress according to conventional business standards. It is expected that both male and female employees will exercise good judgment, good taste, and wear appropriate dress generally associated with the educational profession.
- It is assumed that all employees realize the importance of the use of proper language to pupils. The use of profanity or name-calling is not a part of the professional language of any employee and cannot be allowed in any educational institution.
- NO SMOKING ANYWHERE ON THE SCHOOL GROUNDS OR BUSES
- The distribution of printed matter in school or on school property, regarding candidates for public office or any public question, is prohibited. Urging pupils to promote or oppose public questions is prohibited.
Last modified: May 07, 2020